Transform the Economics of Print and E-Media
A fully integrated solution for managing electronic and print publishing designed for media companies, associations, not-for-profits and trade shows.
- Solata Improves Efficiency and Lowers Costs
- Build and Manage Your Subscriptions
- Why Use Someone Else’s Search Engine Advertising When You Can Have Your Own?
- Manage All Electronic Communications
- Catalogs and Online Trade Shows Made Easy
Today’s traditional print publishers have become integrated media companies offering information via print, online, websites and events. They often utilize multiple technologies to manage it all. Solata was built by an integrated media and marketing company for integrated media companies, so it has the features and low cost that publishers need to compete in today’s ever-more-results-driven advertising marketplace – without the need for multiple technology products.
Click here to download an authoritative white paper on Integrated Media and Marketing for Publishers.
Most publishing companies either spend large sums on creating proprietary systems or use a hodgepodge of technologies to manage their subscriptions, e-mail newsletters, websites, events and sales activities. The result: Data is all over the place and management can’t easily access real-time information related to subscriptions, advertising sales, website visits, e-mail newsletter open rates, etc. in one single place. Worse yet, the need for multiple vendors adds up to unnecessary monthly expenses or learning curves: The more systems, the more confusion and the less sharing of information. Solata was built to offer any size publisher an affordable way to provide efficient, integrated solutions for advertisers and readers.
Solata gathers every feature publishers need to manage their communications and selling onto a single, integrated platform written in an open architecture designed to seamlessly share data with accounting or other systems.
Using a single, ever-improving interface, Solata is modular so that you buy only the features you need today.
Solata provides a web-based subscription form publishers use to generate subscriptions, whether for print or electronic publications. The form appears on the website, but a version also gets used when collecting information over the phone, by mail or in person at trade shows or other events. The information can be entered via the web only by authorized personnel.
The form is designed to collect information about each individual based on what you need to know about them for your circulation audits or profiles. People who register via the web receive a PIN they can use to update their information at any time. Solata can also be customized to use with paid and nonpaid subscriptions.
Solata makes it easy to send out pre-formatted e-mail text messages, or templated special offers, newsletters or advertiser information, etc., and to track delivery rates and who opens the correspondence.
Solata makes it easy to export name and address information of people into any format to communicate with those who have opted in to receive publications via traditional mail.
You can also use Solata to promote subscription renewals via e-mail or mail, since it tracks all start-and-end dates automatically. Collect all of the information needed to comply with Postal Service periodical regulations or audit requirements.
Why put Google or Yahoo advertising on your website when you can precisely manage your own search engine content and advertising model? Why get pennies on the dollar when you can capture all of your revenues? Solata provides you with:
- A powerful, database-driven search engine branded with your look and feel
- Your own search engine featuring only the content and links your editors want to feature
- The ability to display ads by keywords and topics
- The ability to control all of the advertising, delivering to your advertisers automated reports on web visits and click-throughs without sharing revenue with third-party software providers
- An online trade show or buyer’s guide featuring products, services and the ability for readers to issue requests for proposals.
Solata links every part of your website and e-mail newsletter efforts so that you can run all of your editorial and advertising management functions on a single platform. Solata can be added to almost any current website in order to manage any aspect of web and e-mail content and advertising through one simple interface.
- Easily track the different parts of your site on a real-time basis to see what type of information generates the most interest. Track the source of your website visits and how many of your visitors view your online catalog or other information, make a transaction, or contact you.
- Quickly add, edit and distribute articles to your own site and multiple partner sites on a real-time basis without FTP.
- Send out newsletters and special offers based on specific information requested by subscribers; track who/how many open each newsletter and click through to featured information.
- Manage and track all of your banner and display advertising, and provide advertisers with an automated way to see results.
- Manage and track PIN-protected, paid, or open-access content.
- Easily create a searchable e-commerce site providing complete information on all of your advertisers’ products or services and the ability for customers to buy or contact advertisers.
- Create online product catalogs displaying complete product and service information, including how to buy (for more complex products and services that can’t be sold online).
- Create online trade shows with searchable product catalogs.
- Easily track searches and relative popularity of each product and service, ranked against actual e-commerce results.
Solata has created a sophisticated “virtual logistics platform” for e-commerce platforms that can direct live feeds from the inventory of almost any type of company to power real-time product categories or e-commerce, including drop-shipping and tracking.